Balanced diet HOW?
Can a balanced diet be maintained during quarantine?
How many times have we heard phrases like ?: We are going to end up leaving the house rolling, surely I have put on 4kg, I do not stop eating,… Well, the first time, I love food! But to avoid it, I try to stay active doing different workouts and more or less controlling the diet. We have been confined for a few months and many of you have discovered your little side, with thousands of recipes that we can find on social networks and the look that has everything ...: P.
The most important thing to ensure that a diet is balanced is that it is:
- Enough: Moderate the amounts consumed to maintain the proper weight and avoid obesity and its consequences.
- Varied: That it includes foods from the main groups (cereals, fruits, vegetables, meats, oils, dairy products, fish, eggs, ...) since the nutrients are distributed in the food and can be obtained from many combinations among themselves.
- Healthy: Maintain an adequate balance, so that excessive consumption of a food does not displace or replace another also necessary.
If we comply with these three characteristics in our diet, we will ensure an optimal state of health without falling into the dreaded temptations or itching throughout the day. It has been shown that an inappropriate diet is one of the main factors that determine the development of chronic diseases (cardiovascular, obesity, diabetes, ...). Well now we go with the recipe: P
Ingredients: All cut very small
- 1 mango
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 tender onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 handful of coriander leaves
- 1 lemon juice to align, salt to taste